“One Minutes” (10 per side)
H.R. 4715 - Clean Estuaries Act of 2010 (Rep. Bishop (NY) – Transportation and Infrastructure) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Action on Senate Amendments to H.R. 4851 - Continuing Extension Act of 2010 (Rep. Levin – Ways and Means)
Dispose of H.Res. __ - Raising a question of privileges of the House (Rep. Flake – Privileged Resolution)
Postponed Suspension Votes (3 Bills):
- H.Res. 1062 - Recognizing the Coast Guard Group Astoria's more than 60 years of service to the Pacific Northwest (Rep. Wu - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Con.Res. 222 - Recognizing the leadership and historical contributions of Dr. Hector Garcia to the Hispanic community and his remarkable efforts to combat racial and ethnic discrimination in the United States of America (Rep. Ortiz - Judiciary)
- H.Res. 1242 - Congratulating the Duke University men’s basketball team for winning the 2010 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball National Championship (Rep. Price (NC) - Education and Labor)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.