**The House will recess immediately following “one minutes”.
H.Res. 1514 – Same Day Consideration Rule – Waiving a requirement of clause 6(a) of rule XIII with respect to the consideration of certain resolutions reported from the Committee on Rules (Rep. Slaughter – Rules)
Postponed Suspension Votes (13 Bills):
1) H.Res. 1224 - Commending the Tennessee Valley Authority on its 75th anniversary (Rep. Cramer - Transportation and Infrastructure)
2) H.R. 4131 - To designate a portion of California State Route 91 located in Los Angeles County, California, as the "Juanita Millender-McDonald Highway (Rep. Richardson – Transportation and Infrastructure)
3) H.R. 6460 – Great Lakes Legacy Reauthorization Act of 2008 (Rep. Ehlers – Transportation and Infrastructure)
4) S. 906 - Mercury Market Minimization Act of 2007 (Sen. Obama – Energy and Commerce)
5) H.R. 6600 - Medicare Identity Theft Prevention Act of 2008 (Rep. Doggett – Ways and Means)
6) H.R. 7175 - To amend the Small Business Act to improve the section 7(a) lending program (Rep. Velazquez – Small Business)
7) S. 3325 - The Prioritizing Resources and Organization for Intellectual Property (PRO-IP) Act of 2008 (Sen. Leahy – Judiciary)
8) S. 3598 - The Drug Trafficking Vessel Interdiction Act of 2008 (Rep. Lungren – Judiciary)
9) S. 3296 - A bill to extend the authority of the United States Supreme Court Police to protect court officials off the Supreme Court Grounds and change the title of the Administrative Assistant to the Chief Justice. (Sen. Leahy – Judiciary)
10) S. 2840 - Military Personnel Citizenship Processing Act (Sen. Schumer – Judiciary)
11) S. 2304 - Mentally Ill Offender Treatment and Crime Reduction Reauthorization and Improvement Act of 2008 (Sen. Domenici - Judiciary)
12) H.R. 6669 - To provide that claims of the United States to certain documents relating to Franklin Delano Roosevelt shall be treated as waived and relinquished in certain circumstances (Rep. Gillibrand – Oversight and Government Reform)
13) S. 3536 - Air Carriage of International Mail Act (Sen. Carper – Oversight and Government Reform)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.