***Members are advised that votes are expected as early as 1:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (5 per side)
Motion to Concur in the Senate Amendments to H.R. 3590 - Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act – and H.R. 4872 - Reconciliation Act of 2010 (Reps. Spratt/Waxman/Levin/George Miller – Budget/Energy and Commerce/Ways and Means/Education and Labor) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (7 Bills):
1) H.R. 4840 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1979 Cleveland Avenue in Columbus, Ohio, as the "Clarence D. Lumpkin Post Office" (Rep. Tiberi - Oversight and Government Reform)
2) H.Res. 1174 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Women's History Month (Rep. Woolsey - Oversight and Government Reform)
3) H.Res. 1075 - Commending the members of the Agri-business Development Teams of the National Guard for their efforts, together with personnel of the Department of Agriculture and the United States Agency for International Development, to modernize agriculture practices and increase food production in war-torn countries (Rep. Luetkemeyer - Armed Services)
4) H.Res. 1099 - Recognizing the 65th anniversary of the Battle of Iwo Jima (Rep. Braley - Armed Services)
5) H.Res. 925 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the meritorious service performed by aviators in the United States Armed Forces who were shot down over, or otherwise forced to land in, hostile territory yet evaded enemy capture or were captured but subsequently escaped (Rep. DeFazio - Armed Services)
6) H.Res. 900 - Supporting the goals and ideals of a Cold War Veterans Recognition Day to honor the sacrifices and contributions made by members of the Armed Forces during the Cold War and encouraging the people of the United States to participate in local and national activities honoring the sacrifices and contributions of those individuals (Rep. Israel - Armed Services)
7) H.Res. 1119 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that all people in the United States should participate in a moment of silence to reflect upon the service and sacrifice of members of the United States Armed Forces both at home and abroad (Rep. Peters - Armed Services)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.