“One Minutes” (5 per side)
H.R. 3534 - Consolidated Land, Energy and Aquatic Resources Act (Reps. Rahall/Oberstar – Natural Resources/Transportation and Infrastructure) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 5851 - Offshore Oil and Gas Worker Whistleblower Protection Act (Rep. George Miller (CA) – Education and Labor) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Further Action on H.R. 1264 - Multiple Peril Insurance Act (Rep. Taylor – Financial Services)
Suspensions (3 Bills)
- H.R. __ - To increase the flexibility of the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development with respect to the amount of premiums charged for FHA single family housing mortgage insurance (Rep. Frank – Financial Services)
- H.R. 4862 - To permit Members of Congress to administer the oath of allegiance to applicants for naturalization (Rep. Serrano - Judiciary)
- H.R. __ - Small Business Tax Relief Act (Reps. Murphy (NY)/Owens – Ways and Means)
Postponed Suspension Votes (4 Bills)
- H.Res. 1558 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that fruit and vegetable and commodity producers are encouraged to display the American flag on labels of products grown in the United States, reminding us all to take pride in the healthy bounty produced by American farmers and workers (Rep. Cardoza - Agriculture)
- H.R. 5901 - Real Estate Jobs and Investment Act (Rep. Crowley - Ways and Means)
- H.Res. 1566 - Recognizing and commemorating The Fiftieth Anniversary of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) and the National Sit-In Movement (Rep. Lewis (GA) - Judiciary)
- H.R. 5414 - To provide for the conveyance of a small parcel of National Forest System land in the Francis Marion National Forest in South Carolina (Rep. Brown (SC) - Agriculture)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.